The Web Site contains links to third party web sites and may redirect you to third party web sites (“Third Party Sites”). These include sites of service providers who have a relationship with ABC Mobile Homes.
The materials provided through the Web Site including, but not limited to, all information, text, messages, images, photos, videos, virtual tours, illustrations, designs, icons, files, trademarks, copyrighted material, specifications, catalogs, literature, technical information, advertisements, and other content or materials on the Web Site, as well as the organization and layout of the Web Site, are copyrighted and are protected by United States and international copyright laws and treaty provisions. You may access, download and print materials on the Web Site solely for your personal and non-commercial use, however, any printout of the Web Site, or portions of the Web Site, must include the copyright notice of the owner of such materials. You may not copy reproduce, republish, download, print, upload, post, transmit, distribute and/or exploit the content or information contained on the Web Site for commercial use in any way (including by e-mail or other electronic means) without the prior written request of ABC Mobile Homes. You agree that ABC Mobile Homes may, in its sole discretion and at any time, terminate your access to and use of the Web Site, or any part thereof, with or without notice.
- Unless explicitly specified or with separate, written permission from ABC Mobile homes, you may not and agree that you will not:
- copy, modify, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, frame in another web site, use on any other web site, transfer or sell any information obtained from this Web Site or any part thereof;
- use or permit others to use the Web Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Web Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Web Site;
- use or permit others to use the Web Site to attempt to decipher, de-compile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software or HTML code comprising or in any way making up a part of this Web Site;
- use or permit others to use the Web Site to violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation;
- use or permit others to use the Web Site to contact ABC Mobile Homes offices or sales associates for purposes other than assisting you with your real estate needs, such as marketing products or services;
- access or attempt to access password protected, secure or non-public areas of the Web Site; or
- create links from any web site or web page to any page within the Web Site, and you agree that if ABC Mobile Homes, in its sole and unfettered discretion, requests in writing that you remove any link or links to the Web Site, you will promptly do so.
The trademarks and service marks used or displayed on the Web Site are trademarks or service marks of ABC Mobile Homes or a third party, which may be registered in the United States or other jurisdictions. None of these trademarks or service marks may be used in any way without receiving the prior express written permission of the owner of the mark.
It is the policy of ABC Mobile Homes to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may submit a notification pursuant to the DMCA by providing our DMCA Designated Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C § 512(c)(3) for further information):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notices of claimed copyright infringement and counter-notices should be sent to ABC Mobile Homes either by email or regular mail, at the following addresses:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ABC Mobile Homes
7959 W Oquendo Road
Las Vegas, NV 89113
For both mail and email notices, please include “Notice of Infringement” in the subject line.
THE CONTENT, INFORMATION AND SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND AS AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
ABC MOBILE HOMES MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE APPROPRIATENESS, ACCURACY, SUFFICIENCY, CORRECTNESS, VERACITY, VALUE, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE CONTENT, INFORMATION, OPINIONS, ADVICE, SERVICES, TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS OR OTHER ITEMS PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEB SITE. ABC MOBILE HOMES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL ABC MOBILE HOMES OR IT’S DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, AND ALL THIRD PARTIES THAT PROVIDE CONTENT, INFORMATION OR SERVICES FOR THE WEB SITE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS, EXPENSE OR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEB SITE, REGARDLESS OF:
- THE TYPE OF DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, LOST PROFITS OR LOST REVENUE- EVEN IF ABC MOBILE HOMES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES);
- HOW IT WAS CAUSED (DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY BY ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT, BY THE USE, EXISTENCE OR RELIANCE UPON SUCH CONTENT, INFORMATION OR SERVICES, BY THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE WEB SITE, BY THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, BY THE INFORMATION OR SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEB SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE WEB SITE); OR
- THE LEGAL THEORY ASSERTED (CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE).
Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD ABC MOBILE HOMES, ITS SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS AND ALL THIRD PARTIES THAT PROVIDE CONTENT, INFORMATION OR SERVICES FOR THE WEB SITE, HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, SUITS, DEMANDS, PROCEEDINGS, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, DAMAGES, COSTS AND EXPENSES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND DISBURSEMENTS, COURT COSTS OR ARBITRATION COSTS MADE BY ANY THIRD PARTY DUE TO OR ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE.
ABC Mobile Homes may terminate your access to and use of the Web Site, or any part thereof, with or without notice.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by ABC Mobile Homes.